We like to keep things simple. When it comes to our warranties, ours have no hidden fees, no loopholes, and no complicated fine print. When we do the work, we want to make sure it’s done right, and that includes protecting your investment, no strings attached.
Based on the type of foundation work you have done, here are the warranties we offer:
Here’s a sample of the warranty we provide alongside our repairs and foundation construction. You can read through it yourself to see how serious we are about ensuring quality in all the work we do.
Be it known that foundation repair work done to the structure known as:
123 Anywhere Street
Austin, TX XXXXX
By the use of (24) New Concrete Pressed Pile Piers and Foundation Repair procedures were completed by Done Right Foundation Repair in accordance with the provisions of the original contract between the present owner and Done Right Foundation Repair. This repair work is warranted in accordance with the previous repair of the structure from the date the final payment was received on:
Date: XXXX XX, 20XX
The warranty has some exclusions and provisions as stated below:
1. Any and all modifications or additions to structure and must be reviewed by Done Right Foundation Repair prior to work being done. Modifications or additions without knowledge will result in void of warranty.
2. Home owner must abide by the Engineers report “Recommendations” section.
3. Homeowner must maintain a positive sloped drainage away from the structure.
4. If adjustments have to be made to the piers due to improper maintenance the charge to open and adjust each pier will be $425.00 per pier.
5. It is highly recommended that home owner must install gutters and down spouts if not currently installed.
6. There must be a consistent level of moisture maintained in the soil around the foundation. We suggest either soaker hoses or automatic mister sprinkler system.
This warranty shall be null and void if the following should happen:
Owner, Done Right Foundation Repair
If you need foundation repairs done, trust the work to the experts at Done Right Foundation Repair. We’ve spent the last two decades striving towards perfection in every repair job we do. That’s why we provide transferrable warranties on every single job. Contact Done Right Foundation Repair today!