Sample Foundation Repair Warranty
Be it known that foundation repair work done to the structure known as:
123 Anywhere Street
Austin, TX XXXXX
By the use of (24) New Concrete Pressed Pile Piers and Foundation Repair procedures were completed by Done Right Foundation Repair in accordance with the provisions of the original contract between the present owner and Done Right Foundation Repair. This repair work is warranted in accordance with the previous repair of the structure from the date the final payment was received on:
Date: XXXX XX, 20XX
The warranty has some exclusions and provisions as stated below:
1. Any and all modifications or additions to structure and must be reviewed by Done Right Foundation Repair prior to work being done. Modifications or additions without knowledge will result in void of warranty.
2. Home owner must abide by the Engineers report “Recommendations” section.
3. Homeowner must maintain a positive sloped drainage away from the structure.
4. If adjustments have to be made to the piers due to improper maintenance the charge to open and adjust each pier will be $425.00 per pier.
5. It is highly recommended that home owner must install gutters and down spouts if not currently installed.
6. There must be a consistent level of moisture maintained in the soil around the foundation. We suggest either soaker hoses or automatic mister sprinkler system.
This warranty shall be null and void if the following should happen:
- Without written consent of Contractor: (i) the structure is modified to any significant degree which affects the load/weight of the foundation, (ii) improvements are constructed, or (iii) demolition is performed.
- The structure is located on a fault.
- This warranty shall void if Owner fails to notify Contractor in writing of any claim under the warranty or defect in the goods or services provided by the Contractor within thirty (30) days from the date of discovery of such claim of defect by Owner.
- Transfer fee will not be charged for warranty transfer as the residence will be sold in the near future.
- The drainage boxes must be kept clean and free of any and all debris to keep run off water from causing future issues with movement.
Owner, Done Right Foundation Repair